Can you hear the screams from rollers coasters and rides at Amusement Parks, music pumping from all the attractions at the midway alley? Can you smell and almost taste the popcorn and toffee apples you get at Amusement and Theme Parks. It makes your senses go wild, doesn’t it? If you’re planning a short break, family vacation, or looking for that next thrill ride…this website’s for you. We give you the World’s Best Amusement Parks all on one website.
You don’t have to queue for this ride… Here’s a taste of what’s inside…
- You don’t have to queue for this ride… Here’s a taste of what’s inside…
- Walt Disney Resorts and Theme Park Hotels aren’t your only lodging and travel option.
- Find the Best Amusement Parks in the US
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
- We review the Worlds Best Amusement Parks & Theme Parks and of course this has to include Water and Disney Parks.
- You’ll find great information on popular great destinations around the world along with thrilling roller coasters, attractions, shows, and rides.
- Where to buy discounted Disney World tickets, along with amusement and water park coupons and daily passes.
- What amusement and water park admission prices are and how to save on a season pass, hopper tickets, or on an annual passport.
- You’ll also find other info on Hours, Schedule, Maps, Parking, Weather, and a heap of interesting facts on the Amusement Park.
The Best Amusement and Theme Park Travel Destinations in the US and Internationally include these famous names
Orlando Florida Walt Disney World Resort, Wizarding World of Harry Potter Theme Park at Islands of Adventure next to Universal Studios.
Amusement Parks in California like Disneyland California, Paris in France, Hong Kong in China, Tokyo in Japan, and Shanghai the second Disneyland in China expected to open late 2015.
How about Southern California with Seaworld, Universal Studios, Knotts Berry Farm and Legoland.
In Ohio, you have Kings Island, Kalahari Resort with Indoor Water Park, and Cedar Point Amusement Park with Soak City.
Then you have Six Flags Theme Parks like Magic Mountain, Discovery Kingdom, and Great America, from New York to Los Angeles, Canada, and Mexico.
Walt Disney Resorts and Theme Park Hotels aren’t your only lodging and travel option.
- The cheapest travel deals for – Flights, Buses, Cruises, Rail, and Car Hire.
- Self-drive is one of the cheapest ways to keep the costs down and you also have the benefit of being mobile and can see some of the other local tourist destinations and attractions.
- Got an RV or caravan? You could save even more by staying in RV properties and camping sites.
- We review some of the best accommodation options and cheap places to stay outside of the resorts and hotels
- If you are staying for a week or more (per night rates are available but they seem to be around the price of a hotel)… Look at renting Condos, Villas, Houses, and even Cabins … either via an agent or private rental with the owner of the property. Good $$ to be saved!
- Great tips & secret tricks to saving on bundled vacation packages… learn the best way to book online to get the best deal.
I invite you to take a ride, explore… I’m sure you’ll discover amazing Amusement and Theme Parks along with great Vacation Idea’s that make planning or booking your adventure getaway a breeze!
Next Ride departs in 30 seconds … Jump aboard !…
Let’s get started!
Find the Best Amusement Parks in the US
The U.S. has some of the biggest and best amusement parks in the world. Between the Disney parks, the Six Flags parks, and all the water parks there is nowhere in America that you would have to travel far to find an exciting roller coaster or a refreshing water slide. American amusement parks offer some of the most thrilling roller coasters in the world including the Kingda Ka, the tallest and fastest roller coaster in the world, located in Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey and the world-famous Millennium Force, voted the best steel rollercoaster in the world, at Cedar Point in Ohio.
- Alabama Adventure, Bessemer
- Southern Adventures, Huntsville
- Park At OWA, Foley, Alabama
A brand new theme park has opened up in the United States and it’s in Foley, Alabama! The Park At OWA is a phenomenal new establishment that is sure to bring joy to those that enter the gates. There are tons of family rides here…but don’t let that fool you…a few of these rides here are INSANE! Get a full tour/review of The Park At OWA from the grand opening weekend and make sure you stay for the fireworks show!
- Castles N’ Coasters, Phoenix
- Enchanted Island, Phoenix
- Fiddlesticks Family Fun Park, Tempe
- Funtasticks Family Fun Park, Tucson
- Old Tucson Studios, Tucson
- Schnepf Farms, Queen Creek
It may only be home to two roller coasters, but you can still have a fun time at the only amusement park in Arizona!
- Funland Amusement Park, North Little Rock
- Magic Springs and Crystal Falls, Hot Springs
The Coaster Idiots visited Magic Springs which is the only major amusement park in the state of Arkansas! There is almost no buzz about this park so be sure to watch along and see what we thought about this place!
- Adventure City, Anaheim
- Belmont Park, San Diego
- California’s Great America, Santa Clara
- Castle Amusement Park, Riverside
- Disney’s California Adventure, Anaheim
- Disneyland, Anaheim
- Gilroy Gardens, Gilroy
- Knott’s Berry Farm, Buena Park
- Legoland California, Carlsbad
- Pacific Park, Santa Monica
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Santa Cruz
- Scandia Amusement Park, Ontario
- SeaWorld San Diego, San Diego
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Vallejo
- Six Flags Magic Mountain, Valencia
- Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal City
What would family travel be without theme parks? The laughs! The screams! The thrills! The chills! These destinations are some of the only places where families are guaranteed to have fun. Even if your kids aren’t big enough for rides, parks always offer something that will keep little ones smiling.
- Elitch Gardens, Denver
- Lakeside Amusement Park, Denver
- Santa’s Workshop, Cascade
- Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
Glenwood Caverns is home to the scariest rides in the world, Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park opened Haunted Mine Drop, The ride is the first drop ride in the world to go underground, dropping riders 110 feet down inside a Mountain. The park is unique because it sits at an altitude of 7,100 feet on a mountain above Glenwood. Today, the park features numerous attractions in addition to cave tours.
- Quassy Amusement Park, Middlebury
This small family amusement park has lots to do! Wooden Warrior is arguably one of the best wooden coasters in New England states. This review is on the shorter side since I only spent about 1 hr at the park. Next time I need to allow more time to enjoy this place because of its good family fun!
- Adventure Landing, Jacksonville Beach
- Big Kahuna’s, Orlando
- Boomers, Dania Beach
- Busch Gardens Africa, Tampa
- Discovery Cove, Orlando
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Lake Buena Vista
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Lake Buena Vista
- Disney Quest, Lake Buena Vista
- Epcot, Lake Buena Vista
- Fun Spot, Orlando
- Fun Spot USA, Kissimmee
- Gatorland, Kissimmee
- Lion Country Safari, Loxahatchee
- Magical Midway, Orlando
- Magic Kingdom, Lake Buena Vista
- Miami Seaquarium, Key Biscayne
- Old Town, Kissimmee
- SeaWorld Orlando, Orlando
- Silver Springs Nature Theme Park, Ocala
- Typhoon Lagoon, Lake Buena Vista
- Universal Studios Florida, Orlando
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure, Orlando
- Weeky Wachee springs, Spring Hill
Walt Disney World, Busch Gardens, Universal Studios, Legoland and Sea World! So many theme parks, so many roller coasters! But which ones are the best?
- Alpine Park, Helen
- American Adventures, Marietta
- Dixieland Fun Park, Fayetteville
- Lake Winnepesaukah, Rossville
- Six Flags Over Georgia, Austell
- Wild Adventures, Valdosta
- Adventure Crossing, Augusta
- Funsville, Martinez
- Zoo Atlanta, Atlanta
- All American Fun Park, Albany
Located just north of the Florida / Georgia border is a small amusement park that has a nice collection of family attraction and thrill rides. Wild Adventures features animals in addition to all the normal things you would find at an amusement park and plenty of entertainment options.
- Sea Life Park, Oahu
Located on Oahu, Sea Life Park contributes to Hawaii’s magic, providing guests with a unique opportunity to interact with exotic sea life and animals. With tremendous views of the Makapu’u Coastline and Rabbit Island, Sea Life Park is the perfect location for a company or family picnic, a luau, concert, wedding or party! Attractions like swimming with dolphins and sea lions to sitting in on a Dolphin Show or Sea Lion Show, feeding the sea turtles or diving with rays, no other park gets you this close to the fascinating creatures that inhabit our seas!
- Silverwood Theme Park, Athol
A look at this theme park in North Idaho, featuring a handle full of roller coasters, including two great CCI’s – Tremors and Timber Terror. I have visited this park only once, and it was during their Halloween event, so that means that I did not get to experience the park-like how most people see it in the summer.
- Donley’s Wild West Town, Union
- Kiddieland Amusement Park, Melrose Park
- Six Flags Great America, Gurnee
One of the more popular Six Flags parks is the topic of today’s review! We’ll talk about everything ranging from the roller coasters, flat rides, food, appearance, shows, and more!
- Funspot, Angola
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari, Santa Claus
- Indiana Beach, Monticello
A full in-depth look at this wacky boardwalk amusement park located in the middle of nowhere in Indiana. While the park is very quirky, it’s actually a pretty fun place! You may be surprised by what this park has to offer.
- Adventureland, Altoona
- Arnolds Park, Arnolds Park
This is a small amusement park located in Iowa and is home to a few large scale roller coasters. I got the chance to spend a couple hours there this past summer, and this is my review!
- Beech Bend Park, Bowling Green
- Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom, Louisville
Full in-depth review of this small amusement park in western Kentucky. They are currently home to 3 roller coasters, several flat rides, and a water park.
- Dixie Landin’ Family Theme Park, Baton Rouge
- Six Flags New Orleans, New Orleans
Blue Bayou Waterpark and Dixie Landin’ are adjacent amusement parks in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Blue Bayou is a water park, also known as “The Land of the Giants”, as it is home to five of the world’s largest water slides, and Dixie Landin’ is a more traditional amusement park with thrill rides.
- Palace Playland, Old Orchard Beach
This new coaster is one of only two of these Preston & Barbieri Anaconda models. The other is located at Parcul Lacul Tei in Bucharest, Romania and both are stationary although they are designed to be traveling coasters.
- Baja Amusements, Ocean City
- Jolly Roger Amusement Park, Ocean City
- Jolly Roger at the Pier, Ocean City
- Six Flags America, Upper Marlboro
- Trimpers Rides, Ocean City
Are you looking for fun things to do in Maryland with your family this summer? Here are the top 10 amusement parks and water parks in Maryland!
- Six Flags New England, Agawam
Six Flags New England was one of the last bigger parks in the northeast for me to visit. My family and I spent two full days enjoying this park. Superman and Wicked Cyclone are the park’s marque attractions, but Six Flags New England has a lot more for everyone to enjoy.
- Michigan’s Adventure, Muskegon
The Corkscrew at Michigan’s Adventure is a steel sit-down roller coaster. It tops out at a height of 70 feet, reaches a top speed of 45 mph and has two corkscrew inversions. The Corkscrew was added by Roger Jourden to help turn his small deer park petting zoo into a full-fledged amusement park, and it was the first roller coaster built at the park. Riders must be 48 inches or taller to ride. It is one of the oldest original Arrow coasters still in existence. Arrow Dynamics has built several Corkscrew coasters and some, such as the Corkscrew at Cedar Point, or the Corkscrew.
- Como Town, St. Paul
- Nickelodeon Universe, Bloomington
- Paul Bunyan Land, Brainerd
- Valleyfair, Shakopee
Valleyfair is one of the best theme parks in the US! We HAD to swing by on our trip to Minnesota.
- Celebration City, Branson
- Silver Dollar City, Branson
- Six Flags St. Louis, Eureka
- Worlds of Fun, Kansas City
Located within the Ozark Mountains, Silver Dollar City theme park provides great rides, awesome landscaping, and a beautiful backdrop for each of their coasters. Its no wonder people travel from all around to check out Branson, as well as this one of a kind park
- Adventuredome, Las Vegas
- Buffalo Bill’s Resort and Casino, Primm
- New York-New York Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas
- Stratosphere Tower, Las Vegas
This indoor theme park is attached to the Circus Circus hotel, located right off of the Las Vegas strip! They house 3 roller coasters, and are rumored to be adding a 4th sometime soon! I got to visit for the first time this past October, and these are my overall thoughts on it!
- Canobie Lake Park, Salem
- Santa’s Village, Jefferson
- Six Gun City, Jefferson
- Story Land, Glen
The Legend shows you around Story Land theme park in the White Mountains section of New Hampshire including all of its rides, characters, shows, attractions and more
- Blackbeard’s Cave, Bayville
- Bowcraft Playland, Scotch Plains
- Casino Pier, Seaside Heights
- Clementon Amusement Park, Clementon
- Fantasy Island, Beach Haven
- Funtown Pier, Seaside Park
- Gillian’s Wonderland Pier, Ocean City
- Jenkinson’s Boardwalk, Point Pleasant Beach
- Keansburg Amusement Park, Keansburg
- Land of Make Believe, Hope
- Morey’s Piers, Wildwood
- Nickelodeon Universe
- Playland’s Castaway Cove, Ocean City
- Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson
- Steel Pier, Atlantic City
- Storybook Land, Egg Harbor
At Nickelodeon Universe inside the newly-opened American Dream, guests can enjoy more than 35 rides, roller coasters, and attractions – including the world’s steepest roller coaster.
- Cliff’s Amusement Park, Albuquerque
- Western Playland, Sunland Park
Cliff’s Amusement Park in New Mexico is famous for their CCI Wooden Coaster New Mexico Rattler.
- Adventureland, Farmingdale
- Astroland, Brooklyn
- Boomer’s Family Fun Center, Medford
- Deno’s Wonder Wheel Amusement Park, Brooklyn
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari, Old Forge
- The Great Escape, Lake George
- Hoffman’s Playland, Latham
- Martin’s Fantasy Island, Grand Island
- Midway State Park, Maple Springs
- Playland, Rye
- Santa’s Workshop, Wilmington
- Seabreeze Amusement Park, Rochester
- Sylvan Beach Amusement Park, Sylvan Beach
A full in-depth look at (what used to be Martin’s) Fantasy Island amusement park just outside of Niagara Falls.
- Carowinds, Charlotte
- Cherokee Fun Park, Cherokee
- Ghost Town in the Sky, Maggie Valley
- Santa’s Land, Cherokee
- Tweetsie Railroad, Blowing Rock
Set on the North Carolina and South Carolina border is a massive theme park called Carowinds. It’s truly in a league of its own when it comes to the quality of rides and the overall atmosphere of the park. See the all-new Carolina Harbor water park addition!
- Cedar Point, Sandusky
- Coney Island, Cincinnati
- Jungle Jack’s Landing, Powell
- Kings Island, Kings Mills
- Memphis Kiddie Park, Cleveland
- Stricker’s Grove, Ross
- I-X Indoor Amusement Park, Cleveland
Widely considered one of the best parks in the world, Cedar Point is located on a peninsula in Lake Erie and is home to a ton of rides and attractions for people to enjoy! In this video, I’ll be talking all about it and what you can expect if you visit this park!
- Frontier City, Oklahoma City
Join as they show you around the Frontier City theme park in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This video shows off all the rides and roller coasters this western-themed amusement park has to offer.
- Enchanted Forest, Turner
- Oaks Amusement Park, Portland
- Thrill-Ville USA, Turner
Creepy! Fun! Spectacular! This might be the greatest theme park of all time. It’s like Disneyland if Walt had no movie studio and had to build the place with his own two hands! Welcome to the Enchanted Forest in Salem Oregon!
- Bushkill Park, Easton
- Camelbeach Waterpark, Tannersville
- Conneaut Lake Park, Conneaut Lake
- DelGrosso’s Amusement Park, Tipton
- Dutch Wonderland, Lancaster
- Fun Fore All, Cranberry Township
- Hersheypark, Hershey
- Idlewild and Soak Zone, Ligonier
- Kennywood, West Mifflin
- Knoebels, Elysburg
- Lakemont Park, Altoona
- Sesame Place, Langhorne
- Waldameer Park, Erie
This is a list of my top 10 coasters in PA.
- Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Myrtle Beach
- Freestyle Music Park, Myrtle Beach
We show you around the Family Kingdom amusement park and show off all of the park rides and roller coasters including the legendary Swamp Fox roller coaster.
- Dollywood, Pigeon Forge
- NASCAR Speedpark, Sevierville
- Ober Gatlinburg, Gatlinburg
This amusement park owned by country singer Dolly Parton lures fans with its roller coasters and children’s rides, museums, and live music and theater shows. From adrenalin-pumping roller coasters to kiddie rides, seasonal festivals to live music, museums, and historic buildings, find boundless fun for the entire family at the Dollywood theme park. Opened in 1986 by legendary country singer Dolly Parton, Dollywood is the highlight of the trip to Pigeon Forge for many people. It attracts over 2 million visitors per year.
- Joyland Amusement Park, Lubbock
- Kemah Boardwalk, Kemah
- SeaWorld, San Antonio
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas, San Antonio
- Six Flags Over Texas, Arlington
- Wonderland Park, Amarillo
The Legends shows you around Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio including the amusement parks roller coasters, rides, shows, things to do and more.
- Lagoon Amusement Park, Farmington
I took my first ever visit to Lagoon this past June, and had a great experience! In today’s review, I’ll tell you all about the good things, and the not-so-good things, so you can be as informed as you can for when you go out to visit!
- Busch Garden, Williamsburg
- Go-Karts Plus, Williamsburg
- Kings Dominion, Doswell
Here is my ranking of all the coasters the incredible park, Busch Gardens Williamsburg! From Invadr to Griffon, we take an in-depth look at all the coasters here, including POV Analysis! This park is truly incredible with amazing landscaping and theming, plus thrilling coasters. Highly recommended if you’re in the Virginia area!
- Fun Forest, Seattle
- Puyallup Fair, Puyallup
The Washington State Fair in Puyallup is one of the USA’s largest state fairs, featuring rides, food and fun! They open for one weekend in the Spring and we went down to ride 2 of their 3 rollercoasters, including The Classic Coaster, a woodie from 1935!!
- Camden Park, Huntington
This is a West Virginia’s only amusement park, houses 4 roller coasters, and a couple of family rides. It should only take an hour or two to stop by and ride everything, making it a quick stop as you travel on to bigger and better parks!
- Little Amerricka, Marshall
- Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park, Wisconsin Dells
- Riverview Park & Waterworld, Wisconsin Dells
A couple of weeks ago, I got the opportunity to visit Little Amerricka in Marshall, Wisconsin! It was an interesting small park, and I’m glad to share my experience with you all!