Utah Outfitters & Guided Tours
These Utah Outfitters & Guides are among the region’s top outfitters, all focused on high-quality, low-impact adventures. They offer a wide range of activities, including rafting, canoeing, kayaking, mountain bike tours, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, 4-wheel-drive trips, and outdoor education.
They know that “adventure” means something different to everyone, and we’re ready to help make your fun and memorable. Jump to the Utah guides directory or check out the types of trips below.
Horseback Riding / Horse Packing Guides
You’ve seen the Hollywood version of the Wild West and now you want to try it yourself. Why not book a trip with one of the Utah Guides and Outfitters horse packing outfitters? The following outfitters offer a variety of trips centered around horses and horseback riding. Whether you want a one-day horseback ride for the family, or you want to take your close friends on a multiple-day charter tour of scenic Utah on horseback, these outfitters can rise to the occasion. Click on any one of them for more details.
Horseback trips of varying lengths are offered throughout Utah; rides that probe our national parks and the adjacent countryside are particularly popular. Our experienced outfitters match participants with appropriate horses and recommend trails to meet the interest and skill levels of the riders.
Families may enjoy a leisurely ride down a shady path, with the children on gentle mares. Others may want a more spirited horse for a longer ride through rough country, or a multi-day pack trip where you live like a cowboy and camp in tents along the trail, or stay in rustic cowboy cabins out in the middle of nowhere.
Most outfitters are equipped to provide all needed supplies, including camping gear. Our outfitters are famous for providing excellent Western or home-style means along the trail or in camp, and they can usually accommodate people with special dietary needs or physical requirements.
Utah Whitewater River Trips
We have white water! The Utah Guides and Outfitters offer all types of boat and float trips. Whether you want a fast and furious whitewater epic or a lingering and relaxing multiple-day trip spent floating down a river while soaking up the sun, we have it all and everything in between. Our trips will take you down the Colorado River in Westwater, Cataract, or Fisher Tower Canyons. Our outfitters also run trips on the Green River, the Yampa River the San Juan River, and much more.
Utah is the place for serious whitewater adventure. Guided trips are available on the popular river sections described below and on other waters. Talk to one of our guides for specific details.
Fisher Towers (Colorado River)
This 13-mile section is ideal for first-timers, families or groups. It is commonly done as a half or full-day trip and allows boaters to experience mild rapids – most range from Class I to Class II, but you may encounter a Class III during some seasons.
Westwater Canyon (Colorado River)
Many people make Westwater their first choice for a short, challenging whitewater adventure. The canyon offers 11 rapids that range in difficulty up to Class IV, along a 17-mile stretch that can be floated in 1 or 2 days. Two-day trips allow visitors to camp and explore the countryside. Westwater Canyon contains the oldest exposed rock in Utah, the pre-Cambrian “black rock,” which forms the walls of a 200-foot-deep inner canyon. Sheer walls of rust-colored Wingate sandstone tower above the inner canyon. Historic features within the canyon include the miner’s cabin and the outlaw cave.
Cataract Canyon (Colorado River)
Cataract offers rapids ranging in difficulty up to Class V – some of the most thrilling whitewater in the world. The entire trip covers approximately 112 miles. However, the most intense whitewater is found in Cataract Canyon, an 18-mile stretch that contains 26 substantial rapids. Trips range from 1-6 days.
Desolation Canyon (Green River)
This 84-mile trip offers outstanding scenery, interesting geologic formations, ancient Indian rock art, historic pioneer homesteads, and Class II/III whitewater rapids. This is usually offered as a relaxing trip running from 5 to 7 days.
San Juan River
This river is ideal for kayaks and paddle rafts and gives people the chance to participate by paddling. The river flow is fast and the trip usually runs 3-4 days. Rapids are mild but “sand waves” and roller coaster-type whitewater keep it exciting. Prehistoric Anasazi rock art and ruins are common in this area and most rafters take time to explore some of the sites.
Utah Mountain Bike Trails
As you probably already know by now, Utah is quickly becoming the mountain bike capital of the world. The Utah Guides and Outfitters, bike tour outfitters are happy to take you on the trip of your choice. Many of the outfitters offer tours on the world-famous Slick Rock Bike Trail. Other outfitters are happy to take you on multiple-day trips on the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands National Park. If you seek a vacation in Utah during our warm season, you may want to check out bike tours offered in Utah’s Dixie, Cedar Breaks, Zion or Bryce Canyon National Parks.
Utah’s Slickrock and White Rim trails have become world-famous, but we also offer a wide diversity of other options for mountain bikers. A few of our more popular bike destinations are outlined below. Talk to any of our guides for specific information or more options.
Slickrock, White Rim, Poison Spider, Gemini Bridges, Hurrah Pass, and dozens more make Moab an ideal destination for bikers of any ability. Outings can range from easy half-day rides to technical multi-day epic adventures.
The lush forests and alpine meadows here stand in stark contrast to Moab’s red-rock desert. Brian Head puts the mountain back into mountain biking, with great trails like Twisted Forest (ideal for novice riders) and the thrilling downhill ride along Bunker Creek. With Cedar Breaks National Monument falling off one side, the scenery here is terrific.
St. George/Zion Area
Gooseberry Mesa above Zion National Park has been called the best new trail in America. Options include an easy out-and-back ride or a technical single-track loop. Several great trails near St. George can be ridden year-round.
This is just a small overview of biking possibilities. Utah offers scores of other trails in areas like the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, San Rafael Swell, Canyonlands, and other playgrounds.
Four Wheel Drive Trips
The Utah Guides and Outfitters proudly showcase the following outfitters who specialize in four-wheel-drive adventures. If you would like to see the beautiful canyon country of Utah, but don’t want to drive there yourself, let these outfitters do the work for you. They will take you into the backcountry of Capitol Reef National Park Canyonlands National Park Island In the Sky, and Dead Horse Point, just to name a few.
Some of the best scenery in southern Utah is found in the backcountry, at the end of challenging 4X4 routes. People come from all over the world to test their driving skills on famous trails like Elephant Hill and Hell’s Revenge, and to fight their way into seldom-visited spots in remote areas.
Our guides will take you into these same spots aboard safe and well-maintained Jeeps and Hummers. Professional drivers will handle the technical stuff while you enjoy bouncing over rocks and up ravines, across fissures you’ll swear are impenetrable.
Some of our best 4X4 trails are in Canyonlands National Park, Grand Staircase National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, the San Rafael Swell, and other areas of similar natural beauty. Ask any of our guides about trips into these and other areas.
Utah Hiking & Backpacking
Outfitters help you make some important choices. The outfitters listed below specialize in backpacking trips in Utah. They are happy to help outfit you and your family members with appropriate packs and other essential equipment and then show you some of the most pristine areas Utah has to offer.
Hiking and backpacking opportunities abound throughout Utah. The possibilities are almost endless, ranging from the pristine Uinta Mountain wilderness in northern Utah to beautiful Boulder Mountain and scenic Calf Creek Falls to strenuous slot canyon hikes in our national park country.
Professional guides take groups hiking along the most enjoyable trails, to the most scenic destinations. Some specialize in canyoneering adventures and guide people on technical hikes that require climbing/rappelling skills and equipment.
Backpacking trips allow people to experience the backcountry in a deeply personal and basic manner. Load your gear onto your back and hike until your bones ache. Camp in a small tent and learn to live on minimal supplies.
An experienced guide makes such trips enjoyable. They can provide needed gear and plan details such as menus. Food is a primary concern while backpacking and our guides find ingenious ways to make meals tasty and enjoyable, and camp comfortable.
Specialty Trips In Utah
Utah Guides and Outfitters offers a wide variety of trips and services. We do everything; from land and air shuttle services to accredited schools and exclusive on-demand charter trips. Whether you just need a little help with getting your vehicle to the take-out, or you would like to take a full-blown course in mountaineering, UGO can help. The following list of outfitters specializes in individually unique services.
Guides and outfitters offer many other kinds of trips in Utah. Educational trips are popular, with topics ranging from canyoneering and mountaineering to geology to photography to ancient Indian rock art and ruins (mostly Anasazi and Fremont cultures). It’s very enjoyable to get out into the backcountry with knowledgeable instructors who can provide personalized, hands-on training in these subjects.
Shuttle services are also provided by many outfitters. They will drive you to or pick you up at trailheads and launch points or shuttle your vehicle so it will be ready for you at the end of your adventure.
Air shuttles are offered between many key adventure points and can save participants hours of driving time. As a bonus, the views from the shuttle aircraft are amazing. You can float the Colorado River for 100+ miles, taking several days, then fly back over the same area – getting a birds-eye view of the spectacular scenery.
Scenic helicopter and airplane flights are also available and provide excellent views of our national park country.
List of Guides
Utah Guides and Outfitters represent a diverse group of outfitters. These outfitters specialize in all kinds of activities such as whitewater rafting, jet boat river cruises, scenic flights, rock art tours, hiking & backpacking, mountain biking, etc. The Utah Guides and Outfitters also offer exclusive trips for clients with special requests or needs such as special population trips, youth-at-risk trips, high-end charters, family-oriented tours, etc. The following is a list of outfitters in Utah.
Adrift Adventures/Myke Hughes
PO Box 577
Moab, UT 84532
Colorado & Green Rivers, Canyonlands, and Arches NP, UT
- Guided: whitewater rafting, eco-tours, scenic float, inflatable kayak, interpretive, jet boat, educational, family, canoe, dory/drift trips, horseback riding trips, four-wheel drive, hiking, and horse-packing trips.
- Instruction: canoe and kayak, outdoor skill training, and whitewater rafting;
- Other: retail store, guest/dude ranch, and lodging
- Activities: Tours, Paddling Sports, Other, Lodging, Horseback Riding, Hiking & Walking
All Round Ranch
PO Box 153
Jensen, UT 84035
Blue Mountain Area adjacent to Dinosaur Nat. Monument
- Horseback trail rides (cowboy adventures).
- Instruction: horsemanship and participation
- Activities: Rides
American River Touring Association
24000 Casa Loma Rd
Groveland, CA 95321
Merced, Tuolumne, American (South & Middle Forks), & Cal Salmon, CA, Klamath (Upper and Lower), Illinois, & Rogue (OR), Salmon (Main, North and Middle Fork), Selway, (ID) Green (Lodore and Desolation Canyons), and Yanpa Rivers, UT/CO.
- Guided: whitewater rafting, family trips, and inflatable and whitewater kayaking.
- Instruction: whitewater rafting,
- Rentals: camping equipment
- Activities: Paddling Sports, Camping
PO Box 81025
Billings, MT 59108
AK, AZ, MT, UT, CO, HI, ME, CA, NM, WA, VT, WY, and Canadian Rockies
- Family hiking, horseback riding, whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, road bike, and whitewater rafting trips
- Other: shuttle service, lodging.
- Activities: Paddling Sports, Other, Lodging, Horseback Riding, Hiking & Walking
801 Cedar Street
Berkeley, CA 94710
AZ, CA, CO, HI, LA, ME, MA, MS, MT, NM, NC, SC, UT, VT, WA, WY, Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Socia, Prince Edward Island,
- road and mountain biking, hiking, family, kayak touring, and multisports trips
- Activities: Touring, Paddling Sports, Hiking & Walking
Boulder Outdoor Survival School, Inc.
PO Box 1590
Boulder, CO 80306
Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, and Dixie National Forest, UT, Isla Tiburóm, Sea of Cortez, Mexico, and Bear Lake, Alberta
- Adventure courses, eco-tours, educational, and hiking/backpacking trips, and traditional survival skills; Instruction: outdoor skills, rescue training,
- Other: retail store, shuttle service.
- Activities: Tours, Other, Hiking & Walking, Backpacking
Canyon Rim Adventures
520 S 475 E
Kanab, UT 84741
Grand Canyon – North Rim, and Kaibab National Forest
- Guided: camping trips, four wheel drive tours, hiking/backpacking trips, and mountain bike trips
- Rentals: camping equipment, foul wheel drive, hiking/backpacking equipment, and mountain bikes;
- Instruction: hiking/backpacking and mountain biking.
- Activities: Tours, Mountain Biking, Hiking & Walking, Camping, Backpacking
Canyon Voyages Adventure Co.
PO Box 416
Moab, UT 84532
Colorado (Westwater Canyon & Fisher Towers), Dolores, and Green Rivers (Labyrinth Canyon), UT.
- Guided: oar raft, paddle raft, inflatable kayak, four-wheel drive, camping, interpretive trips, family trips, scenic trips, kayak tours, and hiking trips.
- Instruction: kayak,
- Rentals: rafts, canoes, boating gear, camping equipment, and whitewater, inflatable and touring kayaks,
- Other: retail store, boating supplies, and sportswear.
- Activities: Touring, Paddling Sports, Other, Hiking & Walking, Camping, Boating
Chapoose Canyon Adventures
PO Box 766
Fort Duchesne, UT 84026
Desolation, Grays, Labyrinth, and Nine Mile Canyons, Green River
- Guided: Whitewater rafting, whitewater kayaking, interpretive trips, and wildlife viewing and photography.
- Activities: Viewing Wildlife, Paddling Sports
Colorado River & Trail Expeditions
PO Box 57575
Salt Lake City, UT 84157
Colorado (Grand Canyon, Fisher Towers, & Westwater Canyons) Green (Cataract, Desolation & Gray Canyon)& Tatshenshini Rivers and
- Guided: whitewater raft, interpretive trips, family trips, wildlife viewing/photography, and inflatable, touring, and whitewater kayak trips.
- Instruction: outdoor skills training, whitewater rafting, and team building programs.
- Activities: Viewing Wildlife, Touring, Paddling Sports
1815 North 2000 E
Mapleton, UT 84664
Blackfoot and Clark Fork Rivers
- Guided: team building programs on whitewater rafting trips, corporate retreats, family reunions, youth groups, and family relations building.
- Activities: Paddling Sports
Dinosaur River Expeditions
PO Box 3387
Park City, UT 84060
Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area, Dinosaur National Monument, local whitewater, Park City and Salt Lake City areas.
- Guided: whitewater rafting, inflatable, touring, and whitewater kayaking, scenic floats, educational, fishing, and interpretive trips.
- Instruction: outdoor skills training, rafting, kayaking, rope course, and team building;
- Rentals: alpine skis, bikes, camping equipment, rafts, kayaks, and snowboards;
- Other: retail store, kayak support, a national disabled ability center.
- Activities: Touring, Paddling Sports, Other, Fishing, Camping
Elite Motorcycle Adventures
1310 Murphy Lane
Moab, UT 84523
Elite Motorcycle Adventures will guide you through red-rock desert in the Spring/Fall and alpine peaks in the Summer. Ride our KTM 4-strokes, Kawasaki 2-strokes or bring your own. Getaway from the crowds on remote single-tracks and jeep trails. We teach families and thrill veteran racers.
- Activities: Off-Highway Vehicles, Guided Trips
- Escalante Canyon Outfitters, Inc.
P.O. Box 1330
Boulder, UT 84716
We are a guide company in southern Utah and provide services in the Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. We offer guided camping trips, horse-supplied multi-day hiking and camping trips and tours, adventure, family, interpretive and educational tours, and horse packing.
- Activities: Tours, Touring, Hiking & Walking, Educational Activities, Camping
Grand Canyon Expeditions Co.
PO Box O
Kanab, UT 84741
Colorado through the Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park
- Whitewater Rafting in Grand Canyon, 8-day motorized raft trips and 14 day dory trips, eco tours, interpretive trips, and wildlife viewing/photography.
- Activities: Viewing Wildlife, Tours, Paddling Sports
Hatch River Expeditions
PO Box 1150
Vernal, UT 84078
Green (Flaming Gorge), Yampa, Colorado (Cataract Canyon), Salmon (Middle Fork), Dinosaur National Monument, Canyonlands Nat. Park & Idaho Wilderness.
- Guided: rafting trips, adventure and family.
- Activities: Paddling Sports
High Desert Adventures, Inc.
PO Box 40
St. George, UT 84771
Colorado River, Grand Canyon NP, Glen Canyon Rec. Area, Arizona Strip District, Virgin River Resource Area, and San Juan Resource Area
- Guided: oar, paddle, motor & charter, whitewater raft, camping, family, horseback riding, jet boat, lake, inflatable, touring, whitewater and sit-on-top kayaking,hiking, scenic floats, horsepacking, and photography excursions trips;
- Instruction: kayaking and whitewater rafting
- Activities: Touring, Paddling Sports, Horseback Riding, Hiking & Walking, Camping
544 East 3900 S.
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Colorado (Cataract and Westwater Canyons), Green (Desolation & Lodore), Yampa, San Juan, Salmon (Lower and Main), Snake (Hells Canyon), and Lochsa Rivers.
Guest ranch. Guided: canoeing, rafting, inflatable, touring, and whitewater kayaking, mtn bike and bike/raft combination horseback riding, camping, hiking, interpretive, eco-tours, educational, family float/scenic trips and specialty-women only trips;
- Instruction: kayak outdoor skills, rescue, and raft;
- Rentals: rafts.
- Other: retail store, lodging
- Activities: Tours, Touring, Paddling Sports, Other, Lodging, Horseback Riding, Hiking & Walking, Camping
Moki Mac River Expeditions
PO Box 71242
Salt Lake City, UT 84171
Colorado River (Cataract, Grand Canyon Ruby/Horsethief and Westwater Canyons), Green River (Desolation, Labyrinth & Stillwater Canyons).
- Guided: canoe trips, camping trips, eco tours, family trips, inflatable kayak trips, wildlife viewing/photography and whitewater raft trips;
- Unguided: outfitted canoe trips;
- Rentals: canoes
- Activities: Viewing Wildlife, Tours, Paddling Sports, Camping
New England Hiking Holidays
PO Box 1648
North Conway, NH 03860
NH, ME, VT, MA, NC, VA, CO, CA, AZ, NM, UT, HI, White Mtn and Mt Hood and Carson National Forest, Blue Ridge Parkway, Bendalier, and Chiricahua National Monument, Mansfield State Forest, Rio Grande and Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area
- Guided: hiking
- Activities: Hiking & Walking
497 N. Main St
Moab, UT 84532
Canyonlands NP (UT), Kenia Fords NP, Wrangell Elias NP & Brooks Range, (AK),
- Guided: mountain & road bike tours, river rafting, sea touring and inflatable kayaking trips, camping, eco-tours, interpretive trips, family trips, wildlife viewing/photography, & hiking;
- Instruction: kayaking and outdoor skills;
- Rentals: mountain and road bikes.
- Activities: Viewing Wildlife, Tours, Touring, Paddling Sports, Hiking and walking, Camping
Red River Canoe Company
HC 64, Box 3116
Castle Valley, UT 84532
Colorado, Green, Dolores & San Juan Rivers in UT & CO, Ruby and Labyrinth Canyons
- Guided: canoe trips, mountain bike, camping, and eco-tours.
- Instruction: canoeing;
- Activities: Tours, Paddling Sports, Camping
River Runners’ Transport & Rental
PO Box 1361
Vernal, UT 84078
Green and Yampa Rivers in Utah & Colorado, Dinosaur National Monument, Desolation/Gray Canyon, UT,
- Rentals: rafts, and whitewater and inflatable kayaks; Other: shuttle service and retail store.
- Activities: Paddling Sports, Other
Sheri Griffith Expeditions, Inc.
PO Box 1324
Moab, UT 84532
Green (Desolation, Gray, Labyrinth and Lodore Canyons), Colorado ( Westwater and Cataract Canyons, Fisher Tower Section), Dolores, Rogue, Salmon (Lower), and Yampa Rivers.
- Guided: whitewater rafting, air charters, mountain and road bike trips, camping trips, eco-tours, hiking trips, horseback riding, inflatable kayak trips, outdoor skills,multi-day tours, charters, specialty, seminars and family tours;
- Instruction: kayaking, outdoor skills, and whitewater rafting;
- Rentals: inflatable kayaks;
- Other: retail store and multi-lingual guides
- Activities: Tours, Paddling Sports, Other, Horseback Riding, Hiking & Walking, Camping
PO Box 1029
Monticello, UT 84535
San Juan River, Four Corners Region, and Yellowstone National Park, San Juan Resource Area, Manti-La Sal National Forest
- Guided: whitewater rafting, hiking, kayak touring, backpacking, archaeology, and cultural programs, cross-country skiing, interpretive trips, educational trips, and horse packing trips and lodging.
- Activities: Touring, Skiing, Paddling Sports, Lodging, Hiking and walking, Backpacking
Sunrise International, LLC
4 Union Plaza, Ste 21
Bangor, ME 04401
Big Bend National Park, ME, TX, UT, Quebec, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Iceland, Scotland, Australia, Costa Rica, Belize, Yukon, Canadian Arctic, Mongolia, Portugal
- Guided: canoe trips, cultural tours, rafting, air charters, camping, wildlife viewing/photography, hunting, dog sledding, family trips, fishing trips, and hiking trips
- Instruction: canoeing, outdoor skills, and team building.
- Activities: Viewing Wildlife, Tours, Paddling Sports, Hunting, Hiking & Walking, Fishing, Camping
452 No. Main Street
Moab, UT 84532
Colorado River and Green River (UT), and San Juan River. Canyonlands NP, Escalante area and SW US.
- Guided: canoe, camping, family trips, scenic float, cataraft, four-wheel drive tours, hiking, inflatable kayak, interpretive, jet boat, and whitewater raft trips.
- Rentals: camping equipment, canoes, inflatable kayaks and ski hut,
- Other: shuttle service.
- Activities: Tours, Paddling Sports, Other, Hiking & Walking, Camping
Ted Hatch River Expeditions, Inc.
PO Box 1200
Vernal, UT 84078
Colorado through Grand Canyon
- Whitewater rafting in the Grand Canyon. Trip length 6 nights, 7 days. Helicopter ride out of canyon at end of trip.
- Activities: Paddling Sports
The World Outdoors
2840 Wilderness Place, Suite F
Boulder, CO 80301
Yellowstone, Rocky Mountain, Glacier, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Grand Canyon, Haleakala, Banff, Sequoia & Kings Canyon, Saguaro, Yosemite, and Capitol Reef National Parks, Bandelier, Organ Pipe Cactus, and Chiricahua National Monuments, Dixie, Carson, Sierra, San Juan-Rio Grande, Gunnison, White River, San Isabel, Kaibab, Olympic, Arapaho & Roosevelt, and Coronado National Forest, Alberta Environmental Protection Natural Resources, Grand Junction Resource Area, AK, CA, WA, NM, AZ, CO, WY, MT, UT & HI
- Guided: Mtn bike, hiking, horseback riding, inflatable and kayak touring, camping, eco-tours, family trips, rock climbing, scuba diving, wildlife viewing/photography, & whitewater raft trips.
- Instruction: kayak, horseback riding, outdoors skills, team building, whitewater rafting, and rock climbing;
- Rentals: camping equipment and mountain bikes;
- Lodging: and shuttle service
- Activities: Viewing Wildlife, Tours, Touring, Paddling Sports, Other, Lodging, Horseback Riding, Hiking & Walking, Climbing, Camping
Tour West Whitewater Adventures
PO Box 333
Orem, UT 84059
Colorado,(Grand Canyon AZ, and Cataract Canyon UT) Arches National Park, UT, Salmon River ID,.
- Whitewater rafting, Multi day trips, Oar and Motorized trips.
- Activities: Paddling Sports
Wasatch Powderbird Guides
Snowbird, UT 84092
Wasatch Range, Unita and Wasatch Cache National Forests, UT
- Helicopter skiing, kayaking, trekking, mountaineering and snowboarding.
- Activities: Snowboarding, Skiing, Paddling Sports, Mountaineering
Western River Expeditions, Inc.
7258 Racquet Club Dr.
Salt Lake City, UT 84121
Colorado River (Grand, Cataract and Westwater Canyons), Green River (Desolation/Gray Canyon), Grand Canyon and Canyonlands National Park .
- Guest/Dude ranch, Guided: whitewater rafting and inflatable kayak trips;
- Rentals: camping equipment, inflatable kayaks, and rafts;
- Other: retail store
- Activities: Paddling Sports, Other, Camping
Wild Rivers Expeditions, Inc.
PO Box 118
Bluff, UT 84512
San Juan River, UT, and internationally
- Guided: whitewater rafting, mountain biking, scenic floats, interpretive trips, and educational trips.
- Activities: Paddling Sports
World Wide River Expeditions
625 Riversands Road
Moab, UT 84532
Colorado River (Westwater and Cataract Canyons, Fisher Towers), Green River (Desolation/Gray Canyon), Salmon River(Main), and Canyonlands National Park
- Guided: whitewater rafting, inflatable kayaks, guest/dude ranch, custom and charter trips, scenic floats, horseback riding, and family trips. Guest ranch.
- Activities: Paddling Sports, Horseback Riding