Camelot by the Sea Resort – Myrtle Beach
Camelot by the Sea, the name itself is enough to romantic pictures of King Arthur and his knights sitting around their round table!
Camelot by the Sea Myrtle Beach doesn’t have a history going back quite that far, but it does claim the crown for being the first theme hotel in the Myrtle Beach area. Built in 2001, Camelot by the Sea will give you a hotel of luxury in rooms where attention to detail has been a priority.
The Camelot by the Sea theme first becomes apparent in the architecture of the hotel itself. Years of planning went into the construction of the hotel and the tower-like corners of one facing the hotel give it a medieval feel.
Add to this the knights in armor who guard either side of the hotel entrance as you walk through to check-in, and you’ll know that you aren’t just entering any hotel. The medieval theme continues throughout the hotel in terms of decoration and staff uniforms and adds to the fun and idea of fantasy during your stay at the hotel.
However, this isn’t just a hotel that is built on a theme and nothing more. The Camelot by the Sea hotel has 220 rooms spread over 12 floors with an ocean view. Are you taking a large family? You can reserve a room which accommodates up to 8 people.
Apart from being a place to sleep, your room can become a refuge – either from the stress of normal working life or from the heat and glare of the afternoon sun.
Rooms come equipped with coffee and kitchenette facilities – and for those who can’t bear to be disconnected from their email for too long, rooms even come with data ports – now that’s a real sign of the times! Unpack your laptop, plug it in and you can be sending virtual postcards in no time!
Hotel facilities include restaurants, and an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and even a children’s pool.
For those who prefer to take their water sports in a more sedate manner, there’s a lazy river in which to relax as you travel along trailing your hand in the clean cool “river” water, and if you like your water a little warmer, why not try out the Jacuzzi!
The Camelot by the Sea Myrtle Beach offers you an enchanting place to stay and to make your base during your trip to Myrtle Beach. Make your reservation and enter the world of Camelot by the Sea, Myrtle Beach style today.
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach
- Featuring 2 pools and a 200-foot lazy river
- 10 minutes’ walk from Myrtle Beach Convention Center
- free WiFi and an on-site Dunkin Donuts
- All rooms have a private balcony
- A fully equipped kitchen, cable TV
- small seating area are standard in every studio and suite
- ironing facilities, a private bathroom, and free toiletries
- Some rooms have a sofa bed
- A 16-person hot tub, heated indoor pool, and indoor children’s pool with a giant mushroom water fountain
- business center and a fitness center are on site
- SkyWheel is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel
- Myrtle Beach International Airport is 7 km away
- less than 1. 6 km from Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum.
Hotel Tour of Camelot Resort, Myrtle Beach SC
Camelot By The Sea, 2000 North Ocean Boulevard, SC 29577, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina