Throughout Walt Disney World, Disney cast members are strategically positioned ready to take your picture in an array of memorable settings as well as at special events such as Character Breakfasts. Not only do the Disney Photographers take great pictures, but with Disney PhotoPass getting great pictures from your Disney vacation is quick and easy.
Here’s a run-down of how Disney PhotoPass works.
When a Disney Photographer snaps your picture for the first time, he or she will digitally store the information about your picture by swiping a Disney PhotoPass card using a handheld scanner. You can use the same PhotoPass card throughout your vacation (if you forget your PhotoPass in your room, the Disney Photographer will simply give you another).
When you arrive home, simply visit the Disney PhotoPass website, enter the 16-digit number on the card and voila – your pictures will appear on your screen! You can crop your pictures, add borders, and more. When you decide which pictures you want to order, simply choose your sizes, payment method, and shipping method, and they’ll be delivered to your door.
Disney PhotoPass Website Options
- Order your favorite photos
- Get your photos on a CD
- Share your photos online
- Crop your photos
- Add borders and character signatures
- Print your photos on mugs or T-shirts
- Create custom PhotoCards, PhotoBooks, and PhotoMovies
- Upload your own photos and create PhotoMovie, PhotoBook, and PhotoCards
Disney Camera Center Locations
If you can’t wait to see your pictures until you get home from your vacation, you can see them and download them to a CD at one of the camera centers on Walt Disney World property:
- Magic Kingdom – Exposition Hall on Main Street or County Bounty at Mickey’s Toontown Fair
- Epcot – Camera Center under Spaceship Earth in Future World
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Cover Story on Hollywood Boulevard
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Garden Gate Gifts
- Downtown Disney – Between Team Mickey and Arribas Bros.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – M. Mouse Mercantile on the second floor
One-on-One Disney PhotoPass Sessions
You can schedule a special 30-minute session with a Disney PhotoPass Photographer (special sitting fees apply) at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa or the Polynesian Resort. Call 407-824-1700 to book a session up to 30 days prior to your arrival.
Disney PhotoPass Warnings
- Your photos will only be available on the Disney PhotoPass website for 30 days after you claim them (i.e., log on and view them for the first time).
- Walt Disney World does not offer photo printing services on-site from your Disney PhotoPass card.
- Don’t lose your PhotoPass card! While Disney will try to find photos from a lost PhotoPass card, it’s not guaranteed that those pictures will be found.